This house was razed in 1965 for the construction of the Martin House. It was long remembered as the Cowan home because the Cowans acquired the home after the death of Dr. J.W. Kinnaman in 1874. The family owned this property through the 1950s. The brick house sat well back off the street with a winding brick driveway.
OF EARLY PIONEERS
WHO SETTLED IN ASHLAND COUNTY OHIO
Jacob W. Kinnaman